Currently in week 3 of the summer program and mid day sports a lot of smiling faces and the end of day sports a lot of worn out kids!
The desired outcomes for the Summer Program are:
– Kids are participating in Brain Gain and STEM programs that limit the summer learning slide
– Members are participating in Clubs within the Club to explore their interests
– Members achieve 60 minutes of activity on a daily basis
Good Character and Citizenship
– Members say the pledge every morning
– Members learn how to get along with others in a setting the is much less structured than school and where they are interacting with other kids who range in age from 6 to 16 years old.